Saturday 26 January 2013

First post of 2013

Hi all,

It feels like ages since I have posted on my blog, I should really get my act together, especially as this time next week we will be in February!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, New Year and enjoyed the recent snowy weather.  Did you get any nice pictures?

My craze over Christmas was Bokeh ... and this was my first attempt  ... do you like it ?


It was quite easy to do with the christmas lights twinkling, now I have to find another way of creating this style of image, (or I could just cheat and down load images off the internet... )

So a couple of weeks into January the snow decided to fall ... did you manage to get out and build a snowman ?  Or try your hand with sledging ?  No injuries I hope!

Where we live, we have never had much snow previously, so have had a brand new sledge in the garage for about 3 years UNTIL the snow and we managed to take the labels off.

My little munchkins loved being dragged around in the snow

... I know it doesn't look like they are enjoying themselves, however they did... trust me, the smaller would is quite disappointed the snow has all gone.

So today, I did my first shoot of 2013 and it was a lovely pre-wedding shoot at The Newbury Manor Hotel, which has beautiful grounds, although most of the grounds were currently underwater do to the expanding river and melting snow...



believe it or not there is a path from where I was standing to the white building, however today it was under quite a lot of water.

Oh never mind, three weeks until the wedding, so hopefully it will have dried out by then ..

Enjoy your evening and the rest of your weekend

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment