Wednesday 13 February 2013

First wedding of the year...

With love in the air, I am very lucky to have my first wedding of 2013 on Saturday, to a very special couple.

I thought I was organised when I planned my wedding, but I have been out-classed by this couple, they have intricate detail planned, designed and organised down to the last leaf on the floral arrangements.

The time, detail and effort which has gone in to planning their wedding will certainly make it  a wedding to remember for them and their guests.  The personalisation of everything to represent a piece of them and their lives into the day is amazing, and I am honoured to be capturing their wedding.

Congratulations Dave and Shelley and look forward to seeing you both on Saturday.




2 comments:

  1. Kind words, thank you. from shelley's dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you yesterday... great day, great couple, still feeling the love.. so happy they invited me to stay for the ceremony, it was an honour to be there.. I'm glad to report that each petal/leaf was still busting with flora gorgeousness this am when I called in to collect a votive or two... as I'm a fan of your work.. can't wait to see the results! Allium x

    ReplyDelete