Wednesday 7 May 2014

Princess by name


Rumour has it that the sun is going to make a lovely appearance towards the end of May, however it's not very grey at present which is lovely.

However my morning was very bright, as a lovely gorgeous seven week old stunner came to visit.

Amira has the most amazing brown eyes, rich and deep with a cheeky glint and the most luxurious  dark fluffy hair that made me melt.

There is something about babies that just make my job worth while - the innocent looks, the babbling and cooing and the gentle little cheeky smiles.

Amira was no different, and something tells me Mum and Dad will have their hands full when she is older, the face of an angel but a cheeky little girl behind the big "it wasn't me", eyes and smile.

This is her puzzled expression ... one of her many facial expressions from the session.


Thank you for sharing your precious daughter with me.


2 comments:

  1. We had such fun with Donna and have some fab photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all my pleasure - Amira is gorgeous and cute with it.

    ReplyDelete