Tuesday 27 November 2012

Apologies for being quiet


So I must apologise for being quiet, however it's been quite a hectic week or so for me...

I had the pleasure of photographing another pregnant lady last week and I'm sure bumps are getting smaller, either that or I was so massive everyone looks tiny compared to when I was pregnant!

I also had a lovely meeting with an engaged couple about capturing their wedding in February 2013 and I found it really hard in containing my excitement about wanting to capture their wedding.  It's going to be intimate, different and truly amazing as the amount of work the couple  have put in is phenomenal to make it unique and extremely personal to them.

February can't come soon enough ... and I will apologise in advance as the couple would like snow, so if you can pray for a little dusting of snow that weekend that would be great !

Here's a sneak peak of the "bump" shoot ...




I have twin girls to capture on Thursday .... can't wait !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment