Thursday 29 November 2012

Beautiful Twins...


So I thought I would share a sneak peak in to this mornings shoot with the gorgeous 8 month old twins I enjoyed snapping this morning,

Being identical twins, I really thought I would struggle with names, how wrong was I, already at 8 months, they are completely different personalities.

Ellen, first born of the twins, smaller, chattier and very much loved posing for the camera, however on her terms.

Sian, the cheeky monster, trying to be actively mobile and very determined little girl loved giggling, dribbling and blowing bubbles just not for the camera.

Both beautiful girls and their full time dad does a brilliant job of juggling the girls (not physically) and keeping them entertained.

They love their older brother and really look up to him, however I think he may need to watch his back as when they are older they may gang up on him and get him in to trouble ... all three have stunning blue eyes that make you melt when you look in to them ... so I think daddy best start saving for those weddings now as he will have many a boy knocking at his door when they are older.


Now can you guess which is which ?


No comments:

Post a Comment