Friday 29 March 2013

Calling all beautiful Princesses


Wow two posts in two days, I must be poorly :)

I've mentioned this on my Facebook page already, however I thought I would give you some more insight in to why, where, when and most importantly HOW CAN YOU BOOK!

I will be working with the wonderfully talented Lea of Pink Tea Parties in August at the beautiful venue, Newbury Manor Hotel.

Pink Tea Parties are hosting two magical Mother and Daughter Princess Tea Parties on August 11th, in which I will be capturing the events of the day.

With dressing up time, story time and magic Teapots that make "Tea" taste like juice, what little Princess couldn't refuse an afternoon of Mummy and Daughter time.


Fot those of you that don't know about Pink Tea Parties, they are an amazing little company who caters for beautiful children's birthday parties, elegant bridal showers, delicate baby showers or they can even supply you with a romantic picnic hamper to spoil your loved one on a summers day.

To book a place at one of these Tea Parties, simply call them - places are limited, so don't wait around, and you never know you could be featured on mine or Pink Tea Parties blog / Facebook page or website as a result.

I look forward to meeting lots of gorgeous little princesses in August.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment