Thursday 28 March 2013

Delicate as Angels


I've been rubbish at posting blog updates lately, so apologies, I will try and keep a more inspiring and up to date blog - I can't promise, however I will try.

So after the beautiful baby Evie, I had the pleasure of capturing 5 week old Francesca and her 2 year old sister Isabella.

What a way to start the week, Isabella couldn't wait to start the shoot and dived on the bean bag ready to pose as soon as I was set up, a perfect model with a beautiful smile.

Her adoration for her sister was obvious in the way she delicately held her hand and kissed her head during the session.



Francesca is as cute a button, and a proper lady (she hated having her flesh on display), a real joy to capture.  Her dark hair and glinting eyes indicate her parents are going to have their hands full when she is older with boys knocking on the door to win her affections.

They are both stunning girls and I was very lucky to be able to photograph them, there are a couple of images of them on my facebook page and on my website galleries if you want to see the girlies, however I will end my blog for tonight with a picture of this delicate little girl ...

Francesca








No comments:

Post a Comment