Saturday 11 May 2013

Cheeky and Charming ....

Meet Daniel ...  the most charming and cheeky little boy to capture my attention in a long time.


Daniel didn't want to be in the pictures during the day, therefore it wasn't until the evening that I realised what a little gem he is.

As I walked in to the disco area, there was Daniel dancing to the music, he then started to walk towards me with his hand out, thinking he was going to shake my hand, I politely put my hand out to be be greeted with Daniel placing his thumb on his nose and wiggling his fingers whilst giggling.

I was completely taken aback - out witted by this little boy, with innocent eyes and a shy approach.

He completely captured my attention for about 10 minutes chatting and smiling.

I asked him if he was cheeky and his head nodded so fast I thought it was going to fall off.

"Are you this cheeky?", I asked him as I place my hands about 5cms apart "or are you this cheeky?" and moved them to about 50cms apart to which he started nodding and said "yes" repeatedly.

Daniel is definitely special, because when he looks at you his eyes sparkle, he has this complete sincerity about him, along with a glint of cheekiness and a smile that could melt the polar ice cap.

Daniel loves to dance, although refused point blankly to dance with me - which to be honest I don't blame him, after all I am old enough to be his MUM !

I'm just glad my little friend Emily wasn't around to meet Daniel as I think they would have been inseparable and got into loads of mischief together.

I am very glad I got to meet you Daniel and if I ever meet you again, I will remember to put my thumb to my nose first.

Thank you for entertaining me, making me smile, and just one thing from me keep dancing xx


1 comment:

  1. Aww that's really nice, thank you very much for posting our little boy! He really a little gem in our lives, always making us laugh!

    ReplyDelete