Friday 10 January 2014

Every girl Dreams of being a Princess, not every girl can be an ANGEL xx


In my early days a friend asked me to photograph a wedding that she was being bridesmaid at, and I agreed, after all every girl needs photos of her big day.

Having not met the bride prior to the big day, I was nervous, however instantly set as ease, and that Bride and Groom, Rick and Leoni Angel, I now consider as friends rather than clients.

When Leoni told me Rick and her were expecting, I was over joyed and extremely honoured to be asked to capture her final days of pregnancy and her newborns first images.

The months rolled on and I watched Leoni post pics of her growing bump and then November arrived and the arrival of Baby Angel was getting closer.

Leoni looked stunning on her wedding day and being pregnant made her look just as stunning, she looked relaxed and ready for the impending birth.

It was a lovely relaxed shoot with Rick and the two boys joining in, there were lots of laughs when Tyler was measuring Leoni's bump and lots of really affectionate moments.






On the 1st December, baby finally made an appearance, and I think Brooke Angel was worth the wait.

At 14 days old I got my first proper glimpse of the little cutie and what a cutie she is !!  Another baby that will be spoilt with love and affection especially by Tyler who already worships her.







Brooke may be Angel in name, she is also an angel in looks and temperament.


















This puzzled look on Brooke's face is funny as she is such a Daddy's girl already.









Such a little cutie.






Daddy's little Princess xx







Thank you Leoni and Rick, I loved following and capturing the stages of your pregnancy and Brooke's arrival ...  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment