Saturday 22 February 2014

All things new


So it has been half term for me this week, so I have had my two mini munchies at home to keep me busy, so we have been trying to do something "new" every day.  Something that either they haven't done before or I haven't done before.... mine included staying in bed until 8:30am having snuggles and singing songs from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  And any one that knows me will know that I never stay in bed later than 7am, so this was like heaven to my girls.

Any way for get me... new things for Sawtell Photography

Well lets think  ...

... fresh new look coming soon ... watch this space for details

 ....  puppy pictures - yes I have photographed a lovely little pooch - and they said never work with children or animals - now I have done both!!


Meet Fijit ...

I have met Fijit before, however her owners where then dressed in their wedding attire and we popped in for a quick cuddle between the ceremony and reception.  She is adorable and very cuddly, however left with a very sad face, which I hope she forgets and likes me again soon.


... studio shots - yes I have given in and started using my lights !!  I suppose it was either that or cancel everything due to the English weather !!


Chloe-Paige my first newborn of 2014 and so delicate and cute.  Although this picture doesn't show Chloe's cute little face, it is a favourite of mine as she gripped so hard, even though she was asleep to her Daddy's finger - a fabulous bond that will just grow and grow.  Very precious.


Munchie 2, an angelic little demon !!   I can say that she is my daughter.  She decided she wanted her pictures taken, and I never deny her this as it is very rare for either or my children to ask for their picture to be taken.


This is the norm for her ... although not many people get to see this side of her ... until now x


In Munchie number 1's words

"Mummy, life is like your camera ...  when things look all blurry you need to adjust your focus and think about what you are doing and try again"

Too wise for her own good !!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment