Wednesday 26 February 2014

Life beyond Coffee


I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke, my pleasure is a cappuccino.  One barista at the local store has been there for about 4 years and watched my youngest daughter grow from a bump to a 3 year old munchkin.

This particular barista not only works in a coffee shop, a tapas bar, she also is at college studying to be a hairdresser.

As part of her course she had been given an assignment to create a style and have it photographed and then recreate the style in front of her tutors.

So she roped in a fellow colleague to model and me to photograph it.

So the model was a little tense and unsure of what to expect, however half way through the shoot she started to enjoy it.

It was my first shoot like this, so was unsure how it would work, however I think we got some lovely  shots.

What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment