Monday 7 October 2013

Live music at a wedding ... why not


I have been very quiet APOLOGIES my lovelies ...

This is going to be a quick post ...

1) so people know I'm still alive and
2) my children are currently getting ready for bed so don't have long to type without interruptions



I recently had the pleasure of covering a wedding, which was one of the first weddings I ever booked, however the thing about this wedding was the Groom played in a band and they played at the reception.

The band, Like Water consist of Darren, Dan and Damo and yes I think it has been suggested on more than one occasion that they should have called themselves 3D ;)

They play their own music and do covers and opened their set with an Oasis cover and I think they even sneaked in a Script cover also

Well to get to the long and the short of it, they are a new band and please take a look at their Facebook page and if you like their music - please like their page, you never know when you will need a live band to play at an event






No comments:

Post a Comment